You are kindly invited to participate as an exhibitor at the EAA Annual Congress 2012 that will be held at Faculty of Economics University of Ljubljana from 9–11 May 2012.
For more information, please click to download:
For any other questions related to Exhibitors, please contact: email@example.com
ABOUT THE EXHIBITION
1. Place and date
The EAA Annual Congress 2012 will be held at Faculty of Economics University of Ljubljana from 9 to 11 May 2012.
2. Terms and conditions for participating
Participation is restricted to Publishing Companies and Professional Bodies. Registration must be made using this application form and received no later than Monday, 26 March 2012. Stands will be granted on the basis of available space. Your registration as exhibitor will be valid upon receipt of your application form and acceptation of your application by the Organising Committee.
3. Publishers fee
- Per delegate: 400,00 EUR
- Per booth: 1.000,00 EUR
- One-page advertisement in the conference programme: 600,00 EUR
- Inserts in delegates' bags (one insert per bag): 800,00 EUR
- Advertisement on the conference programme big screen (4 days): 300,00 EUR
- Company logo listed in the conference programme: free of charge
- Please note: prices do not include VAT(1).
The delegate's fee covers:
- admission to all academic sessions,
- handout materials and information package,
- tea / coffee breaks throughout the conference,
- conference lunches.
One table-top stand at the conference will include two tables (measures of one table: width – 70cm; length – 160cm; height – 72cm) and two chairs (or more if there are more exhibitors). Free wireless internet is available on the whole venue area.
4. Opening hours
Tuesday, 8 May 2012 - 13:30-18:30hrs
Wednesday, 9 May 2012 - 08:00-19:00hrs
Thursday, 10 May 2012 - 09:00-17:30hrs
Friday, 11 May 2012 - 08:30-17:00hrs
5. Shipment and storage
(1) Materials for the stand and (2) promotional material in the conference bags may be delivered to the organizer, indicating the following address:
Barbara Leskovec, Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Kardeljeva ploscad 17, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
All delivered material must clearly indicate:
EAA 2012, name of exhibitor and the full number of pieces from your company.
Any materials not collected by exhibitors after the conference will be disposed of. Costs of delivery, transport, insurance and compensation of any kind whatsoever shall be borne fully and by the exhibitor only.
All material has to be sent back from the venue till 15 May 2012. After the deadline material will be removed.
6. Waivers and Cancellations
If the exhibitor decides to cancel his/her participation, he/she will have to notify Faculty of Economics by email or fax, no later than 2 April 2012.
(1) Since the tax regulations changed in January 2011, please note that there is 20% VAT for the services such as booth usage but 0% VAT for the advertising (VAT reverse charge under Art. 44 of VAT Directive).